Tag Archives: rational group
- Rational Group appoints Bo Wänghammar as Managing Director of Pokerstars Casino
January 11, 2017
Rational Group today announced that Bo Wänghammar has been appointed as Managing Director of PokerStars Casino.
- Bo Wänghammar joins PokerStars Casino; Poker Central hiring-not firing
Rational Group has hired Bo Wänghammar to take care of business at PokerStars Casino, and Poker Central has taken on a raft of new hires.
- Guy templer appointed Chief Operating Officer of Rational Group
December 23, 2016
Guy Templer has been appointed Chief Operating Officer of Rational Group, the operator of the world’s largest poker business, PokerStars
- Rational Group, GVC snap up Romanian licenses as GAN looks at ‘real money’ gaming outside US
August 27, 2016
Two more high-profile gaming operators are joining the Romania iGaming fray.
- iGaming Super Show 2016 Day 1 Recap
June 8, 2016
Day one of the iGaming Super Show 2016 kicked off at the RAI, the only event of the year dedicated to the entire online gambling industry.
- Amaya says Scheinbergs reject any responsibility for $870m Kentucky damages
February 23, 2016
Amaya Gaming says PokerStars former owners have rejected responsibility for the $870m damages awarded to the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017