Tag Archives: Rank Group
- William Hill reject Rank-888 takeover bid
August 9, 2016
William Hill's board unanimously rejects £3.16b takeover bid by Rank Group and 888 Holdings as too low and too complicated.
- 888 Turns the Tables on William Hill, With Rank at its Side
July 26, 2016
My oh my, how the tables have turned. It was back in February of last year that William Hill offered to buy 888 for £744M.
- Rank Group, 888 Holdings eyeing merger and joint bid to acquire William Hill
July 24, 2016
Rank Group and 888 Holdings confirm merger talks as well as possible joint bid to acquire rival William Hill and create a £5b betting giant.
- Grosvenor Casinos launch ‘World’s Smallest Traveling Casino’ in London cab
June 1, 2016
Grosvenor Casinos launch promo featuring casino in the back of a London cab, which they claim is the World's Smallest Traveling Casino.
- Mecca Bingo & Grosvenor Casinos Expand their Payments Offering with SafeCharge’s Personalised Cashier Solution
March 22, 2016
Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casinos, has expanded its payments offering by deploying SafeCharge's Personalised Cashier ("Cashier") solution.
- Rank Group reports revenue growth across all channels in fiscal H1
January 29, 2016
Rank Group has set its sights on further growth after posting increase across key financials in the first half of the fiscal year.
Henry Birch to Succeed Ian Burke as Rank Group CEO
March 28, 2014
Rank Group trading update shows digital boom, retail gloom
October 20, 2017
Spring hasn’t sprung for UK’s Rank Group
April 6, 2018
UK gambling operator Rank Group appoints new CEO
May 2, 2018