Tag Archives: Raising for Effective Giving
- Raising for Effective Giving launch the REG Fund
September 25, 2018
Raising For Effective Giving have launched the REG Fund in a bid to focus poker player's attention on the long-term pain and suffering of our descendants.
- Raising for Effective Giving roll out #WSOP4Charity campaign; Barber on the case
May 31, 2018
REG, has urged WSOP participants to donate 3%+ of their final table winnings to effective charities in their #WSOP4Charity campaign, and more.
- Poker continues to serve with REG promoted Spring Matching Challenge
April 6, 2018
The poker industry continues its Robin Hood persona with a group of poker players looking to donate a significant lump of change to effective charities.
- partypoker makes a Gruissem discovery
January 30, 2018
partypoker adds to their impressive roster of ambassador, hiring the Raising For Effective Giving Founder and High Stakes pro-Philipp Gruissem.
- 5 poker-related things that may happen in 2018
December 28, 2017
Yes, it's that time of year, when gambling scribes with nothing to write about start reminiscing about the past or predicting the future.
- 888Poker sponsor German High Stakes poker TV show and contribute to REG
September 21, 2017
Two short stories from the world's second-largest online poker room as 888Poker sponsor a German High Stakes poker show and donates close to $50,000 to REG.
888Poker suffer DDoS attacks ahead of XL Eclipse Series
September 12, 2018