Tag Archives: Rahul Sood
- ESports Round-Up: Sood not turned on by Olympics; Melco arena move; OGN migrate
October 17, 2018
A round-up of esports related gambling news stories including a Unikrn not too interested in the Olympics, Melco promising esports in Japan and more.
- Welcome to the revolution: Unikrn acquires the killer team at ChallengeMe
April 18, 2018
Unikrn has acquired the tournament platform ChallengeMe in a multi-million dollar acquisition Rahul Sood calls the biggest of his life.
- Why Sportradar’s former Head of Esports favourite animal is not a Unikrn
April 5, 2018
Sportradar's Head of Esports, James Watson, has left his position by agreement after an internal investigation proved he broke his contract by betting on esports matches at Unikrn.
- Crypto traders OKex, Bittrex list eSports betting token UnikoinGold
January 5, 2018
the eSports betting company announced that UnikoinGold will start trading on cryptocurrency exchange OKex on Thursday.
- eSports betting cryptocurrency UnikoinGold fetches $31M at crowdsale
October 24, 2017
Rahul Sood’s eSports betting platform Unikrn has raised $31M in its initial coin offering, setting the standard for any eSports and gaming token sale.
- Rahul Sood: Nevada is a potential eSports mecca
August 9, 2017
In this interview with Rahul Sood of Unikrn tells us how eSports players could be cultivated to embrace casinos for video game competitions.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017