Tag Archives: Rahul Sood
- Unikrn’s Rahul Sood talks about emerging technology at G2E Vegas
15 January 2020
Unikrn is providing new games and options in the online space, and its thanks to its full embrace of the newest technologies.
- ESports Round-Up: Sood not turned on by Olympics; Melco arena move; OGN migrate
17 October 2018
A round-up of esports related gambling news stories including a Unikrn not too interested in the Olympics, Melco promising esports in Japan and more.
- Welcome to the revolution: Unikrn acquires the killer team at ChallengeMe
18 April 2018
Unikrn has acquired the tournament platform ChallengeMe in a multi-million dollar acquisition Rahul Sood calls the biggest of his life.
- Why Sportradar’s former Head of Esports favourite animal is not a Unikrn
5 April 2018
Sportradar's Head of Esports, James Watson, has left his position by agreement after an internal investigation proved he broke his contract by betting on esports matches at Unikrn.
- Crypto traders OKex, Bittrex list eSports betting token UnikoinGold
5 January 2018
the eSports betting company announced that UnikoinGold will start trading on cryptocurrency exchange OKex on Thursday.
- eSports betting cryptocurrency UnikoinGold fetches $31M at crowdsale
24 October 2017
Rahul Sood’s eSports betting platform Unikrn has raised $31M in its initial coin offering, setting the standard for any eSports and gaming token sale.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
23 February 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
20 June 2017
ESports players wagered nearly $5 billion on CS:GO skins in 2016
24 January 2017
Dafabet ink partnership with pro eSports organization Fnatic
1 October 2015