Tag Archives: Rafi Farber
- Why the tepid Macau recovery is over
1 November 2016
If you have any Macau stocks, it’s time to get out of them now and go to cash.
- NetEnt Rocks On With No Signs of Slowing
25 October 2016
The powerhouse continues to grow impressively, with lots of wind at its back, extremely confident and slick executive management.
- What The Crown Fiasco Says About Macau
18 October 2016
In a move harking back to Maoist tactics, 18 Crown Resorts staff are behind bars in mainland China for trying to please Chinese consumers.
- William Hill and Amaya Now in a Precarious Situation
11 October 2016
With William Hill and Amaya next in line for merger rumors, Is this a merger for the sake of merging, or does it actually make sense?
- Global Market Wrap Up: Relax, No Need to Panic
4 October 2016
- Is Caesars’ Deal Enough To Ensure Long Term Survival?
27 September 2016
According to the company's PRs, all of the major creditor groups of Caesars Entertainment Operating Company have agreed to a term sheet.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
14 March 2017