Tag Archives: Rafi Farber
- Why the tepid Macau recovery is over
November 1, 2016
If you have any Macau stocks, it’s time to get out of them now and go to cash.
- NetEnt Rocks On With No Signs of Slowing
October 25, 2016
The powerhouse continues to grow impressively, with lots of wind at its back, extremely confident and slick executive management.
- What The Crown Fiasco Says About Macau
October 18, 2016
In a move harking back to Maoist tactics, 18 Crown Resorts staff are behind bars in mainland China for trying to please Chinese consumers.
- William Hill and Amaya Now in a Precarious Situation
October 11, 2016
With William Hill and Amaya next in line for merger rumors, Is this a merger for the sake of merging, or does it actually make sense?
- Global Market Wrap Up: Relax, No Need to Panic
October 4, 2016
- Is Caesars’ Deal Enough To Ensure Long Term Survival?
September 27, 2016
According to the company's PRs, all of the major creditor groups of Caesars Entertainment Operating Company have agreed to a term sheet.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
March 14, 2017