Tag Archives: Rafi Ashkenazi
- Flutter-Stars Group merger is a go, cash dividend not so much
27 March 2020
Flutter Entertainment says its mega-merger with The Stars Group won't be slowed by pandemic, but cash dividend is no longer on the table.
- The Stars Group seeks $2.5b kitty to fund acquisition spree
14 November 2017
Rafi Ashkenazi, CEO of PokerStars parent company The Stars Group, looking to raise $2.5b to fund acquisition of one large company of several smaller ones.
- Amaya bids farewell to CEO David Baazov
12 August 2016
Amaya Gaming CEO David Baazov resigns from company amid unresolved insider trading charges; Rafi Ashkenazi named permanent CEO.
- Amaya CEO David Baazov earned $1m in 2015 but interim CEO earned twice that sum
8 June 2016
Amaya Gaming's erstwhile CEO David Baazov's base salary rose 71% to $1m last year, while interim CEO Rafi Ashkenazi's pay tripled to $2.1m.
- Amaya CEO Baazov takes “indefinite” paid leave of absence to deal with insider trading charges
29 March 2016
Amaya Gaming shares jump after CEO/chairman David Baazov announces he's taking "indefinite" paid leave to deal with insider trading charges.
- Michael Hazel out, Rafi Ashkenazi in as CEO of Amaya Gaming’s Rational Group
4 November 2015
Amaya Gaming appoint Rafi Ashkenazi as CEO of Rational Group; Michael Hazel to leave Rational after being named in New Jersey investigation.
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
22 September 2017