Tag Archives: Rafi Ashkenazi
- The Stars Group seeks $2.5b kitty to fund acquisition spree
November 14, 2017
Rafi Ashkenazi, CEO of PokerStars parent company The Stars Group, looking to raise $2.5b to fund acquisition of one large company of several smaller ones.
- Amaya bids farewell to CEO David Baazov
August 12, 2016
Amaya Gaming CEO David Baazov resigns from company amid unresolved insider trading charges; Rafi Ashkenazi named permanent CEO.
- Amaya CEO David Baazov earned $1m in 2015 but interim CEO earned twice that sum
June 8, 2016
Amaya Gaming's erstwhile CEO David Baazov's base salary rose 71% to $1m last year, while interim CEO Rafi Ashkenazi's pay tripled to $2.1m.
- Amaya CEO Baazov takes “indefinite” paid leave of absence to deal with insider trading charges
March 29, 2016
Amaya Gaming shares jump after CEO/chairman David Baazov announces he's taking "indefinite" paid leave to deal with insider trading charges.
- Michael Hazel out, Rafi Ashkenazi in as CEO of Amaya Gaming’s Rational Group
November 4, 2015
Amaya Gaming appoint Rafi Ashkenazi as CEO of Rational Group; Michael Hazel to leave Rational after being named in New Jersey investigation.
- Dominic Mansour Joins Team Full Tilt as Managing Director
March 28, 2014
Dominic Mansour joins Rational Group as Managing Director of Full Tilt Poker where he will report to the Rational Group COO Rafi Ashkenazi
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013