Tag Archives: Rafe Furst
- Aussie Matt joins CoinPoker; Rafe Furst creates The Crypto Company
November 21, 2017
Two pieces of cryptocurrency news including the man of the moment Matthew Kirk joining CoinPoker as an ambassador.
- Ferguson court date delayed; French poker event kicks off; Stars lends a hand to London poker event
January 31, 2013
Former Full Tilt board member Chris Ferguson has seen a civil case against him delayed.
- Full Tilt Poker’s Rafe Furst settles Black Friday civil charges, admits no guilt
November 29, 2012
Former Full Tilt Poker board member Rafe Furst settles Black Friday civil charges with US Department of Justice, but admits no guilt.
- The Lederer Files Part Two: A summary
September 20, 2012
We summarise the Lederer Files: Part Two
- Ray Bitar gets released on bail; Howard Lederer, Rafe Furst looking to have charges dismissed
July 10, 2012
Ray Bitar gets to go home after being granted bail amounting to $2.5 million in bond. Meanwhile, Howard Lederer and Rafe Furst seek to have charges dismissed against them.
- DoJ adds Lederer, Ferguson, Furst to Full Tilt complaint; calls FTP “ponzi scheme”
September 20, 2011
US Attorney for the Southern District of New York adds Chris Ferguson, Howard Lederer and Rafe Furst as civil complaint defendants.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
Calvin Ayre Indicted by Feds; Calvin Ayre Releases Statement
February 28, 2012
US says North Korea culprit behind Bangladeshi bank heist
March 23, 2017