Tag Archives: Queensland
- The Star wants Gold Coast casino exclusivity and no one gets hurt
24 October 2019
The Star Entertainment Group vows to spend billions expanding its Gold Coast casino property but only if Queensland grants company casino exclusivity.
- Queen’s Wharf resort project in Australia moves forward
24 June 2019
Excavation was done at the site after regulators approved the project in 2016, but it wasn’t until now that the first big construction equipment showed up.
- Fourth tower on the fast track at Star Gold Coast
30 April 2019
Star Entertainment Group are hoping to fast track the construction of their new Australian casino.
- Queensland wants to know if there’s interest for second Gold Coast casino
6 March 2019
Queensland wants to know if there is interest in a second casino resort in the area and is giving casino operators the chance to weigh in.
- Star Entertainment approved to expand Gold Coast venue
6 November 2018
The government of Queensland has given its blessing for Star Entertainment to expand its Gold Coast resort.
- Queensland thumbs down Great Keppel Island integrated resort project
10 November 2017
The state of Queensland apparently didn’t call the Great Keppel island bluff of Sen. Pauline Hanson.
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
2 February 2018
David Walsh offers insights into Punters Club’s wagering ways
14 December 2013