Tag Archives: queens county district attorney
- 365action.com ringleader pleads guilty to enterprise corruption
October 18, 2017
Cyrus Irani, the alleged ringleader of the 365action.com online credit betting operation, reportedly pleads guilty to enterprise corruption.
- Queens District Attorney charges poker pro Jay Sharon with illegal bookmaking
April 5, 2016
Queens County DA indicts poker pro Jay 'Ghost' Sharon and seven others on charges of illegal bookmaking, money laundering, conspiracy, etc.
- Queens County District Attorney takes down 365Action.com credit betting ring
October 28, 2015
Queens County District Attorney's office indicts 17 individuals for online credit betting ring linked to Panama-based 365ACTION.com.
- Queens DA drops charges against Pinnacle Sports defendant George Molsbarger
August 21, 2014
Queens County DA's office drops all charges against Pinnacle Sports defendant George Molsbarger.
- Alleged Pinnacle owner Stanley Tomchin swaps 56 felonies for one misdemeanor
July 30, 2014
Alleged Pinnacle Sports owner Stanley Tomchin swaps 56 felony counts for a single class B misdemeanor in deal with Queens District Attorney.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017