Tag Archives: queens county district attorney
- 365action.com ringleader pleads guilty to enterprise corruption
18 October 2017
Cyrus Irani, the alleged ringleader of the 365action.com online credit betting operation, reportedly pleads guilty to enterprise corruption.
- Queens District Attorney charges poker pro Jay Sharon with illegal bookmaking
5 April 2016
Queens County DA indicts poker pro Jay 'Ghost' Sharon and seven others on charges of illegal bookmaking, money laundering, conspiracy, etc.
- Queens County District Attorney takes down 365Action.com credit betting ring
28 October 2015
Queens County District Attorney's office indicts 17 individuals for online credit betting ring linked to Panama-based 365ACTION.com.
- Queens DA drops charges against Pinnacle Sports defendant George Molsbarger
21 August 2014
Queens County DA's office drops all charges against Pinnacle Sports defendant George Molsbarger.
- Alleged Pinnacle owner Stanley Tomchin swaps 56 felonies for one misdemeanor
30 July 2014
Alleged Pinnacle Sports owner Stanley Tomchin swaps 56 felony counts for a single class B misdemeanor in deal with Queens District Attorney.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017