Tag Archives: quebec
- Loto Quebec’s online gambling revenue up one-third
September 10, 2018
Quebec's provincial gambling monopoly reports revenue up 6.4% in fiscal Q1, driven by higher lottery sales and online revenue up one-third.
- Court rejects Quebec’s online gambling domain blocking plan
July 24, 2018
A Quebec court rejects province's controversial plan to block the domains of international gambling operators to boost fortunes of Loto Quebec site.
- Online gambling the star of Loto-Quebec’s annual report
June 14, 2018
Online gambling site Espacejeux is the unquestioned star of Loto-Quebec's 2017-18 annual report, with online revenue up 37.5% year-on-year.
- Loto-Quebec’s online gambling revenue shoots up 42%
November 2, 2017
Loto-Quebec's online gambling site Espacejeux reports revenue of C$50m in its fiscal H1, up over 42% from the same period last year.
- Loto-Quebec’s online gambling growth depends on site-blocking
October 2, 2017
Loto-Quebec aims to double its online gambling revenue by 2020, but claims it can only do so if the province follows through on plans to block int'l sites.
- Loto-Quebec’s profits flat despite online gambling surge
June 19, 2017
Quebec's provincial gambling monopoly reports flat profits in most recent fiscal year despite online gambling revenue rising nearly 30%.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
September 1, 2018
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017