Tag Archives: Public Company
- Betfair One Year on the London Stock Exchange
October 26, 2011
Mike O'Donnell looks back at Betfair's turbulent first year on the London Stock Exchange
- Bwin.Party shares take a huge hit
April 6, 2011
Current market reports have shown that shares in Bwin Interactive Entertainment AG and PartyGaming Plc, fell 16 percent in London trading.
- Short attention spans, long term problems
January 30, 2011
The increasingly short-term focus of both public company execs and investors make running a public company a self-defeating process.
- Yet another reason why ‘publicly traded’ and online gaming don’t mix
December 11, 2010
A stock market analyst suggests dumping online gaming company stock and purchasing gaming companies with strong betting shop networks.
- The Betfair story — when great companies make bad decisions
December 3, 2010
Calvin Ayre gives his thoughts on Betfair's decision to go public, and why he thinks the online betting exchange's worst days are still ahead.
- Why are female gaming execs so opposed to the public company model?
November 17, 2010
Female gaming execs seem more aware than their male counterparts that the public company model makes no sense in today's online gaming industry.
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017
Bet365 still a money-printing machine
September 20, 2016
Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017