Tag Archives: profits
- Galaxy Entertainment profits increase thanks to gaming ops
March 1, 2019
Galaxy Entertainment Corp. released its latest financial report in a filing with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, and the gaming company is staying strong.
- Cherry Group reports an “eventful year” with latest financial report
February 13, 2019
Sweden’s Cherry Group described its situation as eventful for 2018 when it recently released its financial results for last year.
- ARJEL Q3 Sports Betting Profits Soar
November 4, 2014
ARJEL publish their 2014 Q3 results, and it’s good news as gross gaming revenues from sports betting increase by as much as 94%.
- Atlantic City casino profits still declining
December 13, 2010
According to reports casino gambling profits made by Atlantic City casinos are continuing to show a decline
- Solid first half for William Hill
August 9, 2010
William Hill enjoyed huge growth in their online division during the first half of 2010, with net revenue growing by 24%.
- Playtech announces 71% profit leap
March 17, 2010
Playtech announces 71% profit leap
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018