Tag Archives: problem gambling
- South Korea’s youthful problem gamblers on the rise
8 July 2019
South Korean problem gambling treatment center reports six-fold surge in teenage problem gamblers over the past few years.
- ‘Big five’ UK ops to spend £60m on responsible gambling by 2023
2 July 2019
'Big five' UK gambling ops -- Bet365, Flutter Ent, GVC, Sky Bet and William Hill -- commit to spending £60m per year by 2023 on problem gambling treatment.
- NHS opens clinics for children gambling addicts, analyst demands more
25 June 2019
While the NHS is doing what it can to help children with gambling addiction, one psychoanalyst used it as an opportunity to blame the entire gambling industry for preying on their emotional deficiencies.
- UK commission to study link between crime, problem gambling
20 June 2019
The UK government announces new commission to study the links between problem gambling and crime, offer recommendations in three years.
- Japan regulators want more problem gambling protection
30 May 2019
Some regulators in Japan might try to push to revamp the gambling framework to provide better protection from problem gambling.
- GVC’s Betdaq brand ‘donates’ Sunderland shirt space to charity
23 May 2019
GVC Holdings' Betdaq betting exchange 'donates' Sunderland AFC shirt space to UK cancer charity for duration of 2019-20 League One season.
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
24 February 2018
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
30 November 2018
Dallas Cowboys ink NFL’s first official casino partnership
6 September 2018