Tag Archives: problem gambling
- Betting and Gaming Council releases Limits are Good campaign
17 December 2019
Too much of a good thing is always a bit of a problem, and this ad campaign ties problem behavior during the Holidays to how it might affect gamblers.
- Hard Rock touts responsible gambling, Spain project in doubt
4 December 2019
Hard Rock International launches new PlayersEdge responsible gambling program; Hard Rock's €2b Spain project teetering on the brink.
- UK anti-gambling media stews as problem gambling rates fall
3 December 2019
A new Health Survey for England from the National Health Service shows gambling participation rates rising but problem gambling rates falling.
- HSBC UK to introduce ATM-style spending limits for gambling
5 November 2019
UK customers of HSBC Bank could avail themselves of ATM-style default spending limits on gambling transactions early in the new year.
- Problem gamblers’ siblings lack impulse control, take more risks
9 October 2019
A new study shows biological siblings of problem gamblers show a similar lack of impulse control and a tendency toward risk-taking.
- Finland’s Paf further reduces customers’ annual loss limits
3 October 2019
Finland's Paf announces further reduction in online customers' annual loss limits after Swedish research concludes “voluntary gaming limits have no effect.”
Finnish teen, parents stole €250k from Malta online casino
21 August 2018
Finland’s slots jockeys will have to authenticate their identity
28 December 2017
Finland’s gaming monopoly’s sales fall on lottery disinterest
22 September 2017