Tag Archives: problem gambling
- Getting ahead of problem gambling with Keith Whyte
17 February 2020
If operators and governments want to get ahead of the stigma of problem gambling, they need to take the initiative, said Whyte.
- Scottish coach confesses to gambling problem, partnerships at risk
21 January 2020
After admitting that his gambling went a little too far, his team has vowed to stay by his side and help him get better.
- NHS Mental Health Director demands change from gambling operators
16 January 2020
Claire Murdoch, National Mental Health Director of the UK, is sick and tired of the gambling industry creating problems she's expected to solve.
- Voluntary gambling deposit limits most effective for betting whales
A new survey of nearly 50k online gamblers shows that voluntary deposit limits are most effective at reducing spending by 'high-intensity' gamblers.
- UK gaming sector’s GambleAware charity contributions slowing
15 January 2020
UK gaming sector's contributions to GambleAware responsible gambling charity on pace to exceed last year's total but will still likely fall short of target.
- On VIP programs and problem gambling
7 January 2020
Rafi Farber breaks down how The Guardian has twisted studies in the past and once again can't be trusted in its analysis of UK VIP betting data.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
14 March 2017