Tag Archives: problem gambling
- Australia’s new national gambling framework finally going ahead
November 29, 2018
Australia will finally introduce its new National Consumer Protection Framework after Queensland signed on to the new responsible gambling controls.
- Ladbrokes, Scottish football team up to combat problem gambling
November 6, 2018
UK betting brand Ladbrokes teams up with Scottish football on campaign to spread Senet Group's responsible gambling message.
- Italy gambling survey casts doubt on effectiveness of advert ban
October 19, 2018
The largest ever survey of Italy's gambling participation suggests that the country's new ban on gambling advertising won't achieve its stated aims.
- GVC Holdings to fund major US problem gambling study
September 19, 2018
GVC Holdings joins US-based National Council on Problem Gambling; Sky Bet CEO says operators should devote part of ad budget to problem gambling promos.
- Slot machine ‘calorie labels’ cause problem gamblers to spend more
September 11, 2018
Ontario Lottery & Gaming Corp plans further tests of new 'calorie labels' for slot machines to educate players on their likelihood of winning big.
- SkyCity Auckland casino hosts problem gambling services
September 5, 2018
SkyCity Entertainment's Auckland casino floor welcomes nine different problem gambling resource providers for Gambling Harm Awareness Week.
UK media has problem with UK problem gambling stats
August 25, 2017