Tag Archives: problem gambling
- William Hill’s ‘Nobody Harmed’ responsible gambling program
July 16, 2018
UK bookmakers Willian Hill launch new 'Nobody Harmed' responsible gambling program to assure “sustainable future” for company.
- GambleAware picks its Mad Men for £7m safer gambling campaign
June 25, 2018
UK charity GambleAware picks M&C Saatchi to handle its £7m responsible gambling campaign; Senet Group's 'When the Fun Stops, Stop' campaign wins award.
- The Mouthpiece: Expanded sports betting and problem gambling–some legal questions
June 13, 2018
With PASPA now repealed, the U.S. is in for an expansion of legal gambling. Good news for the industry, but it opens up lots of new legal questions.
- Lower chamber approves Japan’s anti-gambling addiction bill
May 28, 2018
A bill seeking to protect problem gamblers has sailed through the lower chamber of the Japanese Diet over the weekend.
- Malta preps unified self-exclusion system; UK’s GamStop under fire
May 23, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority plan to introduce unified self-exclusion system for all online gambling licensees; UK's GamStop program falling short of the mark.
- UK mobile bankers Monzo prep gambling self-exclusion scheme
May 18, 2018
UK mobile bankers Monzo announces plans to introduce app feature that allows customers to block gambling transactions from their Monzo accounts.
Kangwon Land casino paying problem gamblers to stay away
March 24, 2017
Problem gamblers’ brains bad at assessing, adapting to risk
April 14, 2017
UK media has problem with UK problem gambling stats
August 25, 2017