Tag Archives: problem gambling
- Macau reports lowest gambling problem numbers ever
March 13, 2019
Meta: Since Macau opened up registration for those who had gambling problems in 2011, 2018 has the lowest total ever joined the gaming problem list, at just 133 people, 15.3% lower than the previous year.
- UK Gambling Commission warns operators re non-disclosure deals
February 1, 2019
The UK Gambling Commission warns licensees to tread carefully when it comes to using non-disclosure agreements when resolving disputes with customers.
- UK gov’t to fund more dedicated problem gambling clinics
January 7, 2019
UK government calls for the opening of more dedicated problem gambling clinics as part of overhaul of National Health Service.
- Australia’s new national gambling framework finally going ahead
November 29, 2018
Australia will finally introduce its new National Consumer Protection Framework after Queensland signed on to the new responsible gambling controls.
- Ladbrokes, Scottish football team up to combat problem gambling
November 6, 2018
UK betting brand Ladbrokes teams up with Scottish football on campaign to spread Senet Group's responsible gambling message.
- Italy gambling survey casts doubt on effectiveness of advert ban
October 19, 2018
The largest ever survey of Italy's gambling participation suggests that the country's new ban on gambling advertising won't achieve its stated aims.
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Italy sets online casino revenue record; PokerStars’ grip slips
February 10, 2018
Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017