Tag Archives: problem gambling
- GVC Holdings to fund major US problem gambling study
September 19, 2018
GVC Holdings joins US-based National Council on Problem Gambling; Sky Bet CEO says operators should devote part of ad budget to problem gambling promos.
- Slot machine ‘calorie labels’ cause problem gamblers to spend more
September 11, 2018
Ontario Lottery & Gaming Corp plans further tests of new 'calorie labels' for slot machines to educate players on their likelihood of winning big.
- SkyCity Auckland casino hosts problem gambling services
September 5, 2018
SkyCity Entertainment's Auckland casino floor welcomes nine different problem gambling resource providers for Gambling Harm Awareness Week.
- Despite anti-gambling attention, UK soccer clubs see rise in sponsorships
August 1, 2018
While the UK has seen actions to deter gambling-related advertising, it hasn’t had much impact on sports sponsorships.
- William Hill’s ‘Nobody Harmed’ responsible gambling program
July 16, 2018
UK bookmakers Willian Hill launch new 'Nobody Harmed' responsible gambling program to assure “sustainable future” for company.
- GambleAware picks its Mad Men for £7m safer gambling campaign
June 25, 2018
UK charity GambleAware picks M&C Saatchi to handle its £7m responsible gambling campaign; Senet Group's 'When the Fun Stops, Stop' campaign wins award.
Kangwon Land casino paying problem gamblers to stay away
March 24, 2017
Problem gamblers’ brains bad at assessing, adapting to risk
April 14, 2017
UK media has problem with UK problem gambling stats
August 25, 2017