Tag Archives: problem gambling
- Japan to offer public health insurance for problem gambling
20 February 2020
The launch of integrated resorts in Japan is bringing about preemptive gambling protections.
- Getting ahead of problem gambling with Keith Whyte
17 February 2020
If operators and governments want to get ahead of the stigma of problem gambling, they need to take the initiative, said Whyte.
- Scottish coach confesses to gambling problem, partnerships at risk
21 January 2020
After admitting that his gambling went a little too far, his team has vowed to stay by his side and help him get better.
- NHS Mental Health Director demands change from gambling operators
16 January 2020
Claire Murdoch, National Mental Health Director of the UK, is sick and tired of the gambling industry creating problems she's expected to solve.
- Voluntary gambling deposit limits most effective for betting whales
A new survey of nearly 50k online gamblers shows that voluntary deposit limits are most effective at reducing spending by 'high-intensity' gamblers.
- UK gaming sector’s GambleAware charity contributions slowing
15 January 2020
UK gaming sector's contributions to GambleAware responsible gambling charity on pace to exceed last year's total but will still likely fall short of target.
UK media has problem with UK problem gambling stats
25 August 2017
UK’s new sports minister says gov’t eyeing credit card gambling
6 December 2018