Tag Archives: privatetable.com
- California seeks injunction against Iipay Nation’s Desert Rose Bingo site
November 20, 2014
California's attorney general files for injunction against Desert Rose Bingo, the Iipay Nation of Santa Ysabel's online gambling site.
- Iipay Nation of Santa Ysabel Launch ‘Real Money’ Online Bingo in Conjunction With Great Luck LLC
November 6, 2014
The Iipay Nation of Santa Ysabel have surprised everyone by launching a real money online bingo site.
- Weekly Poll – If PrivateTable.com takes real money bets in California in August will they still take them in September?
August 29, 2014
PrivateTable.com offers only play-money poker but Vialpando announced that they will deal real-money poker sometime between August 26 & 28.
- PrivateTable delay California real-money online poker launch by a week
PrivateTable.com delay real-money online poker launch in California by one week; Reggie Jones-Sawyer vows to resolve 'bad actor' question.
- PrivateTable.com to offer real-money online poker in California by month’s end
August 16, 2014
Tribal operators of PrivateTable.com promise to launch real-money online poker for California residents before the end of August.
- PrivateTable.com on the Right Side of the Law; South Carolina Residents Want no Part of it.
July 30, 2014
Californian online poker site, PrivateTable.com is deemed legal according to one attorney specializing in interactive gaming law.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014