Tag Archives: PricewaterhouseCoopers
- PwC: South Africa GGR to grow $2.45B in 2021
November 16, 2017
PwC’s gaming report showed that South Africa's gross gambling revenue is expected to grow 5.1 percent by 2021.
- Casinos are king in South Africa, but sports betting grows fastest
February 10, 2017
Casinos are the king of South Africa's gambling industry, but sports betting -- driven by soaring online activity -- is coming on fast.
- PwC “don’t see anything happening’ for online gambling in South Africa
November 20, 2014
PricewaterhouseCoopers "don't see anything happening" for passing online gambling legislation in South Africa "for quite a period of time."
- Sun International site Sunbet to ride South Africa’s sports betting boom
November 23, 2013
Sun International launch Sunbet online sports betting site to take advantage of South Africa's sports betting boom.
- Gaming Technology in Africa is Growing Rapidly
November 12, 2013
Gaming technology in Africa is driving customer interface towards online gaming, online gambling, social media and mobile devices.
- Did Asia help the global online poker market to first rise in two years?
October 18, 2012
Asia maybe have helped poker achieve its first rise in two years
Online poker and cryptocurrency: A match made in heaven
February 21, 2018
Australians are 2016’s top gambling losers
February 14, 2017