Tag Archives: presidential elections
- US Presidential Election Becomes UK’s Biggest Non-Sporting Gamble in History
November 10, 2016
Paddy Power is £4.5m out of pocket after Donald Trump's unlikely victory in the US Presidential Race makes it the biggest non-sporting gambling event in UK history.
- Trump’s Electoral Upset Pushes Bitcoin Past $740 Ceiling
November 9, 2016
Bitcoin is soaring once again, thanks to President Donny.
- Paddy Power to Lose $3.33M from US Elections Wager
Paddy Power is reportedly looking at a €3M (US$ 3.33M) loss after American voters elected businessman Donald Trump as the next president of the US.
- US Presidential Poll: Trump Up 5 on Clinton
November 8, 2016
According to the Democracy Institute poll, Donald Trump enjoys a five-point margin over Hillary Clinton on the eve of the presidential election.
- Record Number of Players Punting on US Presidential Election
November 7, 2016
The wild and unpredictable 2016 U.S. presidential election is about to add another distinction as the most wagered upon political event in history.
- US Election 2016: Maryland most likely to vote Democrat, Oklahoma to vote Republican
November 4, 2016
The race for the White House is in its final stretch, and the states are starting to fall in line behind their nominees.
Philippines can overtake Singapore, but with higher risk
March 21, 2017
‘Mafia connections’ crush Donald Trump’s Aussie casino dreams
August 17, 2017
Trump administration backs sports betting ban
October 26, 2017