Tag Archives: premium mass
- Melco Crown Q3 revenue up 24% thanks to premium mass focus
November 5, 2013
Asian casino operator Melco Crown Entertainment's focus on premium mass gaming helps push Q3 revenue up 24%.
- Macau casinos shatter old revenue record with $4.57b haul in October
November 1, 2013
Macau casinos earn record $4.57b in October, shattering previous record of $3.92b; Sands Cotai Central sets torrid profitability pace.
- Macau regulators reclassify SJM tables from premium mass to VIP
May 30, 2013
Macau gaming regulator reclassifies 25 premium mass gaming tables at SJM's Grand Lisboa as VIP, prompting speculation as to the motives.
- Has Macau’s premium-mass emphasis priced out consumers from its casinos?
May 25, 2013
A roundtable of Macau casino CFO's debate whether Macau's emphasis on VIP and premium-mass gambling has priced out less wealthy gamblers.
- Shareholders okay PYE boutique casino; gear-makers preach ‘Made in Macau’
January 22, 2013
PYE approves Macau boutique casino plan; shift to premium mass tables not hurting operator margins; Macau gear maker association formed
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
October 22, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014