Tag Archives: premium mass
- Melco Crown Q3 revenue up 24% thanks to premium mass focus
November 5, 2013
Asian casino operator Melco Crown Entertainment's focus on premium mass gaming helps push Q3 revenue up 24%.
- Macau casinos shatter old revenue record with $4.57b haul in October
November 1, 2013
Macau casinos earn record $4.57b in October, shattering previous record of $3.92b; Sands Cotai Central sets torrid profitability pace.
- Macau regulators reclassify SJM tables from premium mass to VIP
May 30, 2013
Macau gaming regulator reclassifies 25 premium mass gaming tables at SJM's Grand Lisboa as VIP, prompting speculation as to the motives.
- Has Macau’s premium-mass emphasis priced out consumers from its casinos?
May 25, 2013
A roundtable of Macau casino CFO's debate whether Macau's emphasis on VIP and premium-mass gambling has priced out less wealthy gamblers.
- Shareholders okay PYE boutique casino; gear-makers preach ‘Made in Macau’
January 22, 2013
PYE approves Macau boutique casino plan; shift to premium mass tables not hurting operator margins; Macau gear maker association formed
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017
Interview with Eric Vorhees and Roger Ver of BitInstant.com
December 21, 2012