Tag Archives: Preet Bharara
- Black Friday indictees granted extension to amended civil complaint
3 November 2011
The sites indicted on Black Friday have been given extensions by Preet Bharara
- Issue managers, strategic advisors, and FairPlayUSA
4 October 2011
Jason Kirk explains why poker players need to explore which lobby groups have their best interests in mind. Hint - It's not FairPlayUSA
- DoJ adds Lederer, Ferguson, Furst to Full Tilt complaint; calls FTP “ponzi scheme”
20 September 2011
US Attorney for the Southern District of New York adds Chris Ferguson, Howard Lederer and Rafe Furst as civil complaint defendants.
- BLACK FRIDAY: Calvin Ayre picks online poker’s winners and losers
26 April 2011
Calvin Ayre surveys the post Black Friday landscape, picking who wins and who loses from the online poker indictments.
- Meet Preet ‘Black Friday’ Bharara, the US attorney prosecuting online poker
18 April 2011
Meet Preet Bharara, the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York who brought the Black Friday indictments of online poker companies.
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
15 October 2012
Calvin Ayre Indicted by Feds; Calvin Ayre Releases Statement
28 February 2012
BLACK FRIDAY ONLINE POKER INDICTMENTS — LATEST UPDATES
16 April 2011
Absolute Poker’s Scott Tom released after week in US jail
9 October 2017