Tag Archives: Preet Bharara
- Donald Trump sacks Mr Black Friday Preet Bharara
15 March 2017
The most powerful man in the world, Donald Trump, has flexed his muscles by clearing out all 46 US Attorneys.
- WSOPC Gold Ring Winner Travell Thomas Tries to Depose Preet Bharara in Debt Collection Agency Fraud Case
24 August 2016
Travell Thomas is attempting to depose Preet Bharara, on race charges, in his battle to avoid 40-years in prison over fraud case.
- New indictments against Affactive online casino, Coin.mx Bitcoin operators
10 November 2015
Feds release new indictments against JPMorgan hackers, who also ran Affactive online gambling sites and Coin.mx Bitcoin exchange.
- Black Friday prosecutor Preet Bharara investigating daily fantasy sports
21 October 2015
Preet Bharara, the US Attorney behind the Black Friday online poker indictments, opens investigation into legality of daily fantasy sports.
- NEW YORK ART DEALER PLEADS GUILTY IN TAIWANCHIK-TRINCHER SPORTS BETTING SUIT
13 November 2013
New York art dealer Hillel Nahmad pleads guilty for his role in Taiwanchik-Trincher sports betting ring, forfeits $6.4m.
- Federal judge tells US Attorney Preet Bharara to lighten up on the drama
3 November 2013
A US federal judge rebukes US Attorney Preet Bharara for amping up the drama in press releases; more sports betting guilty pleas
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
15 October 2012
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Calvin Ayre Indicted by Feds; Calvin Ayre Releases Statement
28 February 2012