Tag Archives: Prague Gaming Summit 3
- #PragueGamingSummit3 ranks high once again in the region’s development
March 20, 2019
The third edition of Prague Gaming Summit took place last week at the ‘traditional base’ of the conference and gathered +110 key industry stakeholders.
- BtoBet announced as Digital Sponsor at Prague Gaming Summit 3
March 8, 2019
The Prague Gaming Summit 3 already confirmed a total of 10 sponsors, +40 speakers and +90 attending companies from all European jurisdictions.
- Gambling in Czechia – Note on the 3 years of activity at Prague Gaming Summit 3
February 26, 2019
Leading experts of the industry from Czechia will present their view upon the developments of the gambling industry during the past 3 years.
- IT Security, Safe Gambling, AML, KYC, CRM, Match-fixing and the use of AI in Responsible Gambling will be discussed at Prague Gaming Summit 3
February 18, 2019
”Safe Gambling” is a new term used in the industry and is a possible replacer for the notion ”responsible gambling”.
- DACH market industry trends to be examined by industry experts of the region at Prague Gaming Summit 3
February 11, 2019
This is one of the reasons, the DACH regional compliance update panel discussion has been added to the agenda of the event.
- Use of Big Data with the help of AI in online and landbased sports betting solutions with Alex Kornilov (BETEGY) at Prague Gaming Summit 3
February 7, 2019
The time has come to step up the game and become part of this evolution.
Sinitic automates customer support for Asia’s iGaming industry
August 22, 2018