Tag Archives: pot limit Omaha
- WSOP day 34: Tim Andrew wins the PLO Giant in his first WSOP event
July 5, 2018
A maiden victory in an inaugural performance as the Canadian, Tim Andrew, wins the $365 Pot Limit Omaha GIANT at the first time of asking.
- Wynn Summer Classic 2018 features $1.5 million Main Event guarantee
April 3, 2018
Despite a tumultuous year for the casino giant, Wynn Resorts will still be holding its Wynn Summer Classic poker tournament this summer.
- partypoker Big Game returns; PLO, Tony G and Sam Trickett star
January 25, 2018
Pot-Limit Omaha (PLO) takes centre stage, likely that there will be winners and losers the likes of which Big Game viewers have not seen before.
- 3 Barrels: partypoker MILLIONS Germany; CPP update; new PLO schedule
November 22, 2017
Three news stories from partypoker including the announcement of a $8m GTD MILLIONS Germany event, an update from the CPP, and a new PLO schedule.
- WSOP Review: impressive turnout for $565 PLO as Tyler Smith takes gold
June 12, 2017
A cash game specialist from Mississippi has taken down the first Pot-Limit Omaha event of the summer, and it was a whopper.
- PokerStars launch Spin & Go PLO; Daniel Negreanu talks mental game
April 20, 2017
PokerStars has launched Pot-Limit Omaha Spin & Go games at the $1, $3, $7 & $15 buy-in levels, & Daniel Negreanu gives his thoughts on mental side of poker
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014