Tag Archives: pot limit Omaha
- Global Poker turns up the heat with new PLO, Crazy Pineapple additions
November 9, 2018
Global Poker has now upped the ante on its alternatives to No Limit Hold’em (NLHE) in an effort to appeal to a wider range of players.
- WSOP day 34: Tim Andrew wins the PLO Giant in his first WSOP event
July 5, 2018
A maiden victory in an inaugural performance as the Canadian, Tim Andrew, wins the $365 Pot Limit Omaha GIANT at the first time of asking.
- Wynn Summer Classic 2018 features $1.5 million Main Event guarantee
April 3, 2018
Despite a tumultuous year for the casino giant, Wynn Resorts will still be holding its Wynn Summer Classic poker tournament this summer.
- partypoker Big Game returns; PLO, Tony G and Sam Trickett star
January 25, 2018
Pot-Limit Omaha (PLO) takes centre stage, likely that there will be winners and losers the likes of which Big Game viewers have not seen before.
- 3 Barrels: partypoker MILLIONS Germany; CPP update; new PLO schedule
November 22, 2017
Three news stories from partypoker including the announcement of a $8m GTD MILLIONS Germany event, an update from the CPP, and a new PLO schedule.
- WSOP Review: impressive turnout for $565 PLO as Tyler Smith takes gold
June 12, 2017
A cash game specialist from Mississippi has taken down the first Pot-Limit Omaha event of the summer, and it was a whopper.
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018
Daniel Negreanu leaves PokerStars; WSOP sale mess
May 27, 2019