Tag Archives: pot limit Omaha
- Global Poker turns up the heat with new PLO, Crazy Pineapple additions
9 November 2018
Global Poker has now upped the ante on its alternatives to No Limit Hold’em (NLHE) in an effort to appeal to a wider range of players.
- WSOP day 34: Tim Andrew wins the PLO Giant in his first WSOP event
5 July 2018
A maiden victory in an inaugural performance as the Canadian, Tim Andrew, wins the $365 Pot Limit Omaha GIANT at the first time of asking.
- Wynn Summer Classic 2018 features $1.5 million Main Event guarantee
3 April 2018
Despite a tumultuous year for the casino giant, Wynn Resorts will still be holding its Wynn Summer Classic poker tournament this summer.
- partypoker Big Game returns; PLO, Tony G and Sam Trickett star
25 January 2018
Pot-Limit Omaha (PLO) takes centre stage, likely that there will be winners and losers the likes of which Big Game viewers have not seen before.
- 3 Barrels: partypoker MILLIONS Germany; CPP update; new PLO schedule
22 November 2017
Three news stories from partypoker including the announcement of a $8m GTD MILLIONS Germany event, an update from the CPP, and a new PLO schedule.
- WSOP Review: impressive turnout for $565 PLO as Tyler Smith takes gold
12 June 2017
A cash game specialist from Mississippi has taken down the first Pot-Limit Omaha event of the summer, and it was a whopper.
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
16 February 2018