Tag Archives: portugal
- Aspire Global to go live with Sportbook in Portugal
6 March 2018
Aspire Global’s iGaming platform has been legally and technically certified, to launch Sportsbook well in time for the up-coming World-Cup.
- Winamax could jump into Franco-Spanish liquidity sharing by April
21 February 2018
French online poker site Winamax is gearing up to join PokerStars in shared liquidity between French and Spanish players.
- Portugal’s online gambling market closed out 2017 on a high
16 February 2018
Portugal's regulated online gambling market reports record revenue in Q4 thanks to a surge in sports betting (despite 12% turnover tax).
- Portugal greenlights online poker cross-border liquidity sharing
2 February 2018
Portugal's gaming regulator publishes official regulations governing cross-border online poker liquidity sharing with France, Spain and Italy.
- Portugal seeks stakeholder input on fixing online gambling market
30 January 2018
Portugal's gaming regulator seeks stakeholder input into how the country's regulated online gambling market is performing.
- Italy, Portugal reassure on cross-border poker liquidity deal
25 January 2018
Italy and Portugal reaffirm their commitment to joining their four-way online poker liquidity sharing pool with France and Spain.
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
2 February 2018
Italy sets online casino revenue record; PokerStars’ grip slips
10 February 2018
Italy’s Serie A football league suspends 1xbet sponsorship deal
15 November 2017