Tag Archives: portugal
- Portugal’s leading casino operator Solverde migrates to Playtech platform & Casino
1 August 2019
Partnership underlines Playtech’s position as partner of choice for leading regulated operators.
- SYNOT prepares to go live in Denmark and Portugal
12 July 2019
SYNOT Games expansion continues with two more European countries added on its portfolio.
- Portugal’s online gambling market soars to record highs in Q1 2019
3 July 2019
Portugal's regulated online gambling market soars to record revenue highs in Q1, thanks in part to an increased number of locally licensed online options.
- EGBA thinks Portugal should reconsider its gambling taxes
10 April 2019
The European Gaming and Betting Association urges the Portugal government to consider changes in the tax policies on online gambling to attract more players.
- Portugal’s online gambling market sustains post-World cup gains
23 February 2019
Portugal's regulated online gambling market closed out 2018 on a high note, with revenue up 18%, while full-year number rises nearly one-quarter.
- 888 Holdings becomes Portugal’s second online poker licensee
29 January 2019
888 Holdings is issued online casino and poker license in Portugal, becoming only the second poker operator in Portugal's regulated market.
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
13 November 2017
Portugal’s online gambling market enjoys World Cup boost
27 August 2018
PokerStars wins Portugal online poker, casino license
28 November 2016