Tag Archives: Pontus Lindwall
- Betsson still raring to catch a break from earnings slide
April 26, 2018
Betsson AB continues its losing streak in the first three months as betting duties and record-high gambling taxes cancelled out its gains for the quarter.
- Pontus Lindwall: Regulating online gambling in the US ‘going too slowly’
April 4, 2016
Pontus Lindwall shares his thoughts on the state of regulated online gambling not only in Europe, but also in the United States.
- Lightbulbs spark as NetEnt launches Innovation Week 2016
March 14, 2016
NetEnt today kicks off five days of ideas and inspiration with the launch of NetEnt Innovation Week 2016.
- MiGS 2015 Day 1 Recap
November 18, 2015
The seventh annual Malta iGaming Seminar (MiGS) kicked off today with a bang at the beautiful Corinthia Hotel in St. George’s Bay.
- Betsson CEO Magnus Silfverberg leaving the gaming industry in July
June 2, 2015
Magnus Silfverberg, CEO of Swedish betting operator Betsson AB, to step down in July, chairman Pontus Lindwall to serve as interim CEO.
- Becky Liggero interviews Pontus Lindwall, CEO of Betsson.
May 3, 2011
Gaming Industry interview with Betsson CEO, Pontus Lindwall and Becky Liggero.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016