Tag Archives: Pontus Lindwall
- Pontus Lindwall: Consolidation in the new Swedish market
September 2, 2019
Sweden’s new regulations are changing that countries gambling industry quite a bit, and Pontus Lindwall tells us how.
- Private equity offer for Swedish online gambling operator Cherry
December 18, 2018
Swedish-listed online gambling operator Cherry AB is the takeover target of a private equity group that includes company chairman and Betsson CEO.
- Betsson still raring to catch a break from earnings slide
April 26, 2018
Betsson AB continues its losing streak in the first three months as betting duties and record-high gambling taxes cancelled out its gains for the quarter.
- Pontus Lindwall: Regulating online gambling in the US ‘going too slowly’
April 4, 2016
Pontus Lindwall shares his thoughts on the state of regulated online gambling not only in Europe, but also in the United States.
- Lightbulbs spark as NetEnt launches Innovation Week 2016
March 14, 2016
NetEnt today kicks off five days of ideas and inspiration with the launch of NetEnt Innovation Week 2016.
- MiGS 2015 Day 1 Recap
November 18, 2015
The seventh annual Malta iGaming Seminar (MiGS) kicked off today with a bang at the beautiful Corinthia Hotel in St. George’s Bay.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Conferences galore at the GES LatAm 2013
February 21, 2013
Calvin Ayre Foundation to match donations to Barbuda relief effort
September 9, 2017