Tag Archives: Poland
- Poland urged to scrap punitive sports betting turnover tax
September 21, 2016
Remote Gambling Association warns Poland that sticking with its punitive 12% tax on sports betting turnover won't fix its regulated market.
- World Cup Round-Up: Poland Draw With Kazakhstan; Favourites Germany Win in Norway, and More
September 7, 2016
A round up of the first half of the European 2018 World Cup qualifiers including a horrific draw for Poland away to Kazakhstan and more.
- Poland reverses course, restricts online casino to state lottery monopoly
July 20, 2016
Poland's Council of Ministers approves amendments to Gambling Act that approve online poker but restrict casino to state lottery monopoly.
- Poland to authorize online slots, poker but mum’s the word on gambling tax rates
May 25, 2016
Poland's Ministry of Finance confirms it's planning to revise gambling laws to authorize online slots and poker play, no word on taxes.
- Polish deputy Prime Minister proposes legalizing online poker, home games
May 16, 2016
Poland's deputy prime minister seeks legal online poker and 20% tax on sports betting revenue, stresses that gov't may have other ideas.
- Fortuna Entertainment’s 2015 driven by online, mobile and in-play sports betting
March 10, 2016
Fortuna Entertainment Group reports strong online and mobile sports betting performance in 2015, helping to offset retail betting decline.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
March 22, 2017