Tag Archives: pokertribes.com
- PokerTribe software owner sued by former tribal partner
October 3, 2017
Controversial Florida entrepreneur behind Universal Entertainment Group's PokerTribe.com software is sued for fraud by former Oklahoma tribal partner.
- Oklahoma tribes officially call time on PokerTribes.com online gambling site
February 18, 2014
The Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma decide not to pursue real-money online gambling via PokerTribes.com site.
- Oklahoma tribe sues feds over attempts to block online gambling site
January 3, 2014
The Oklahoma Indian tribe behind the PokerTribes.com online gambling site sue the federal government for trying to block the site launch.
- Oklahoma tribes urge Obama not to intervene in their online gambling plans
August 4, 2013
Oklahoma's Cheyenne & Arapaho tribal leader says there's 'no reason' for US federal government to intervene in online gambling plans.
- The Saginawa Chippewa Tribe Looking to Move Online and The Poarch Band of Creek Indians Looking to Move to Federal Court
April 14, 2013
The Saginawa Chippewa Tribe Looking and The Poarch Band of Creek Indians Looking to Move
- Oklahoma tribe to launch real-money online gambling site
April 7, 2013
Oklahoma inks gaming compact with Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes to offer real-money online gambling outside US with UEG-powered site.
Mayfield leads Barkley, Adams on updated Heisman Trophy odds
November 10, 2017
PokerTribe software owner sued by former tribal partner
October 3, 2017
Oklahoma lawmakers eye legal sports betting at tribal casinos
February 28, 2018