Tag Archives: Pokertek
- Baccarat More Popular Than Blackjack
March 21, 2014
Baccarat is more popular than Blackjack, but why? Lee Davy has a chat with the Pokertek Co-Founder Lou White to find the answer to that question by taking a look at the gambling mecca of Macau. Why is Baccarat such a popular game in Macau? Why is Blackjack not? Two...
- Lou White, Co Founder of PokerTek, on the Introduction of PokerPro Electronic Poker Tables at PokerStars Live in Macau
November 16, 2013
Lou White is the co-founder of PokerTek ventures, a business that specializes in developing and marketing products for the gaming and amusement industries. One of PokerTek’s toys is called PokerPro, a 10-seater automated poker table and software application designed to increase revenue, reduce expenses and attract new players into poker...
- PokerStars Gain a Yes Vote From Ray Lesniak; Pull Out Of The Skrill Loyalty Program; Ink a Deal With PokerTek and Release 2014 Macau Cup Schedule
October 17, 2013
PokerStars have gained the support of State Senator Ray Lesniak in their bid to obtain a gaming license in New Jersey; Rational Group have pulled out of the Skrill Loyalty Program; Pokertek have inked a deal that will see them install 60 PokerPro tables at PokerStars LIVE in Macau, and...
- RESULTS: WMS Industries, PokerTek, Pinnacle, Tropicana, Ameristar Casinos
May 3, 2012
Illinois-based slot machine maker WMS Industries saw net income fall 9% to $22.1m in fiscal Q3, despite positive numbers from its nascent interactive division. Overall revenues were off 9% to $176m, based on a 7.9% drop in product sales to $110.6m and a 9.7% drop in gaming operations to $65.4m....
- Q2 report cards: Unibet Group, Pinnacle Entertainment, PokerTek
August 10, 2011
Unibet Group has released its interim report for Q2 2011. Gross winnings revenue came in at £34.3m, with a profit from operations of £7.3m, compared with £39.2m and £8.4m the previous year. Of course, 2010 was not only a World Cup year, but Unibet hadn’t yet pulled out of the...
- Pokertek sets its sights on Europe
January 20, 2010
Pokertek has announced it will begin marketing and distributing its PokerPro automated poker tables on a direct basis to all international markets. Those of you heading to London next week for the IGE will be able to learn more about the company's sales and marketing plans directly from the source....