Tag Archives: PokerStrategy
- Playtech’s iPoker network scraps three-year-old tiered liquidity experiment
August 11, 2015
Playtech's iPoker network announces that it's scrapping its three-year-old tiered liquidity experiment, with both tiers merging on Tuesday.
- Patrick Leonard: 3-Time 2014 British Poker Award Nominee
December 12, 2014
Lee Davy sits down with Patrick Leonard, to talk about the differences between online and live poker and much more.
- Unibet to Sponsor the British Poker Awards
November 7, 2014
Unibet is continuing their advertising splurge by agreeing a deal to become the headline sponsor for the upcoming 2014 British Poker Awards.
- PokerStrategy News Editor Barry Carter on Modern Poker Writing; Working From Home, Affiliate Thoughts and Much More
August 25, 2014
Lee Davy sits down with the PokerStrategy News Editor, Barry Carter, to talk about the modern poker muse.
- Moorman’s Book of Poker: An Interview With Co Author Byron Jacobs
February 13, 2014
Byron Jacobs is a publisher and author specializing in games and leisure. He is the author of "How Good is Your Limit Hold’em?"
- Playtech’s poker slump continues despite Q3 revenue rise
October 29, 2013
Online gambling software provider Playtech reports healthy Q3 revenue gains everywhere except poker vertical, which slides 21% year-on-year.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Mor Weizer: Trends are shifting toward regulated markets
April 26, 2017
Black-market Asian online ops drive Playtech’s H1 gains
August 24, 2017