Tag Archives: PokerStars Caribbean Adventure
- PokerStars PCA Report: Timothy Adams wins $50,000 No-Limit Hold’em
January 15, 2019
Another round-up from the PCA, this time bringing you the news of a $100,000 buy-in event reduced to a $50,000 event containing two jokers.
- PokerStars PCA Report: Bonomo wins $25k NLHE; features in new PokerGO show
Justin Bonomo winning the second $25,000 No-Limit Hold’em Single Day event and news of the lineup of Season 2 of PokerGO’s Stories From The Felt.
- PokerStars PCA Report: Moneymaker on enemies, envy and pro on pro-violence
January 14, 2019
Lee Davy sits down with PokerStars ambassador, Chris Moneymaker, to talk about his experience with enemies, who and what he is envious of and much more.
- PokerStars PCA Report: Sam Greenwood wins the $100k for $1.7m
Report from the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure at the Bahamas and Sam Greenwood has won the first of two $100,000 NLHE events, banking $1.7m in the process.
- PokerStars PCA Report: Paul Pierce on the preciousness of life
January 11, 2019
Lee Davy sits down with the NBA legend, Paul Pierce to talk about his near-death experience, how to deal with the haters and much more.
- PokerStars announce PSPC and PCA schedule after ‘Players Have a Say’
September 28, 2018
PokerStars has released the schedule and format for the $25,000 PokerStars’ Player’s NLHE Championship, and the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure.
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017