Tag Archives: Poker News
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: Monte Carlo or Bust?
May 1, 2014
Lee Davy recounts his one and only visit to Monte Carlo, and how he nearly returned broke despite not playing a single hand of poker.
- Rafael Nadal set to enter first live poker tournament
November 25, 2013
Not one to back down from a challenge, Nadal is ready to put all the poker skills he learned under the tutelage of poker professionals
- WSOP 2013 Main Event Final Table: Michiel Brummelhuis bites the dust, finishes in 7th place
November 5, 2013
Michiel Brummelhuis' momentary feeling of glory was followed by a devastating fall off the cliff, ending his bid to win the WSOP Main Event.
- WSOP 2013 Main Event Final Table: David Benefield exits at 8th place
David Benefield takes $944,650 for finishing 8th at the WSOP Main Event Final Table.
- Ivey Poker launches beta program on Facebook
July 9, 2013
After months of planning, developing, and building up a roster of professional poker players, Ivey Poker has officially launched its social media app
- WSOP Recap: Brandon Cantu Looking to Avenge his WSOPE Mixed Max Defeat, Close Call for Charania and Bracelets for Fuhs and Harrison
June 16, 2013
In poker news, Corey Harrison managed to find a way to duck and dive his way through a final table with former European Poker Tour champions
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016