Tag Archives: Poker Writer Confessions
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: The Authentic Swing
August 13, 2015
Lee talks about the inspirational book The Authentic Swing by Steven Pressfield, and the inspiration obtained from the James Altucher blog.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: Why An Eye for an Eye Will Make the Poker World go Blind
August 6, 2015
Lee talks about the power of forgiveness in the hope that more members of the poker community can learn to embrace the power that it holds.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: How Not to Behave During an Interview by Biz Markie
July 30, 2015
Lee talks about a car crash of an interview he heard between Altucher & Markie before pulling out few informational gems from the wreckage.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: An Orbit With a Writer
July 23, 2015
In this week's confessions series Lee Davy carries out a time and motion study in an Orbit with a Writer
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: Post WSOP Blues
July 16, 2015
Lee gets back to his usual bitchiness and complaints in his bog standard confessions column, this week slathering on about how hard life is.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: WSOP Diaries – The End of the Road
July 9, 2015
After 6 weeks of pain, pleasure & pangs of loneliness, Lee ends his WSOP journey & heads back to the UK to get reacquainted w/ grey clouds.
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018
Daniel Negreanu leaves PokerStars; WSOP sale mess
May 27, 2019