Tag Archives: Poker Writer Confessions
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: Getting The Sack
January 8, 2016
Lee Davy continues his confessions series talking about the reasons behind a recent loss of contract, and more.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: The 12-Week Plan
December 23, 2015
In this week's Confessions series, Lee Davy describes his 12-Week Planning process in the hope that it will inspire others to do the same.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: The English Teacher, Tina and Liv Boeree
December 17, 2015
This week, Lee Davy talks about the age old saying that you are the sum total of the five people you spend the most time with.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: Searching For The Energy
December 10, 2015
Lee Davy talks about the madness that arrives when cooped in the same room for weeks on end writing about poker.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: The Magic of Number ‘222.’
December 3, 2015
The confessions of a poker writer series continues with a tale about the number 222 & why believing in magic is a much better idea than not.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: The Library
November 26, 2015
In this week's confessions series, Lee Davy writes about being scared of your work and the ever changing environment of the local library.
Confessions of a Poker Writer: Those Naked Koreans
May 23, 2014
Confessions of a Poker Writer: Why I Respect Erick Lindgren
February 13, 2014
Poker Writer Confessions: Tom Dwan and the Untouchables
December 19, 2013
Job For Life – Confessions of a Poker Writer
April 17, 2014