Tag Archives: poker players
- Poker players could face jail time over card swap cheat
January 14, 2016
Five poker players thought they could get away with swapping cards at one of the largest casinos in the UK.
- Birmingham Family Ditch Jobs and Take up Poker
February 5, 2015
A family of four, from Birmingham in the UK, have ditched their jobs to focus on becoming full time professional poker players.
- Illegal Poker Game in Georgia: Six People Indicted
January 6, 2015
6 men from Georgia have been indicted after being accused of running an illegal gambling game. 12 other men face misdemeanor charges.
- Lee Davy’s Top 5 Poker Articles of 2014
December 30, 2014
Lee Davy trawls through the debris of 12-months of keyboard jabbering to come up with five of his favorites accompanied by a big fat WHY?
- 10 Poker Players Worth Watching in 2015
December 23, 2014
Lee Davy shares his views on the players he believes are prime candidates to make an impact on the game in 2015.
- What Poker Players Can Learn From Expert Businesses
November 12, 2014
Inspired by a Forbes article, Lee Davy turns it around and takes a look at what poker players can learn from businesses?
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013