Tag Archives: Poker Players Alliance
- Poker Central funds Poker Players’ Alliance; changes name to Poker Alliance
July 2, 2018
The Poker Player’s Alliance a digital entertainment company has been acquired by Poker Central and changed the name to the Poker Alliance.
- The poker community shuns the PPA in its time of need
April 3, 2018
It's time for the PPA to up sticks and leave after the poker community turned its back on the advocacy group after raising only $6,000 of a $25,000 goal.
- The new marketing and how it eluded the Poker Players Alliance
March 6, 2018
Lee Davy shares his opinion on where things may have gone wrong for the institution that’s been lobbying for poker players rights since 2005.
- New PPA chief looks for more donations to stay afloat
February 19, 2018
Rich Muny's first order of business has been to find money from any source possible.
- Poker Players Alliance bids farewell to John Pappas, mulls new sports betting focus
February 7, 2018
The Poker Players Alliance bids goodbye to longtime exec director John Pappas while considering adding sports betting advocacy.
- 3 Barrels: PPA survey results; poker star wins Scrabble World Championships; Brunson quits Twitter
October 12, 2017
A review of a recent Poker Player’s Alliance survey, news of a poker playing Scrabble champion, and why Doyle Brunson is quitting Twitter.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018