Tag Archives: poker news
- Tom ‘durrrr’ Dwan joins Triton Poker as a brand ambassador
1 May 2019
Tom ‘durrrr’ Dwan joins Jason Koon as a brand ambassador of Triton Poker ahead of the series’ spectacular in Montenegro.
- 888 Holdings’ Yaniv Sherman: US market provides choice to operators
15 April 2019
Yaniv Sherman joined us to discuss how 888 Holdings is building its strategy for the US market, and what challenges and opportunities he sees ahead.
- David Peters pulls a double, takes championship at US Poker Open
25 February 2019
David Peters took down the $100,000 Main Event last Saturday after surviving a field that started with 33 entries.
- The Poker School of Life: Lessons from a doctor with verbal diarrhoea
13 December 2016
Lee Davy turns a terrible morning with the doctor into a poker lesson about the need to be authentic and not to be scared of big long words.
- Central law needed to legalize cricket betting in India, board tells Supreme Court
5 May 2016
The Board of Control for Cricket in India is pushing for a central law that will pave the way for legalized betting on the sport in India.
- WSOP and 888 to share liquidity in New Jersey
13 January 2015
WSOP.com and 888 Poker announced that they will begin sharing liquidity across their online poker rooms in the Garden State.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
12 January 2018
PokerStars to United States: we’ll be back in 2014
31 December 2013
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
18 August 2013