Tag Archives: poker liquidity
- French gaming regulator says EU online poker liquidity deal by June
May 26, 2017
French gaming regulator ARJEL's annual report for 2016 predicts an online poker liquidity sharing deal with European Union regulated markets by June.
- French Poker Players Hopeful Over Potential Shared Liquidity Regulation
March 3, 2015
Few poker players in France got excited after French Minister suggested that he might support ARJEL’s proposals to open up player liquidity.
- Nevada and Delaware Multi-State Internet Agreement Launch Imminent
February 25, 2015
NV Gov. Sandoval told Tetreault that the Nevada & Delaware Multi-State Internet Gaming Agreement could be launched w/ in the next 4-6 weeks.
- Calling the Clock: Chris Christie Hints at Interstate Compacts, Lesniak Says PokerStars New Jersey Roll Out is Weeks Away and Much More
September 15, 2014
Lee takes a look at the week’s poker stories including: Chris Christie, hinting at interstate compacts for online poker liquidity and more.
- Sue Schneider looks at poker liquidity
March 15, 2011
Respected poker industry voice Sue Schneider looks at poker liquidity| Poker news| Gambling news| Gaming news| Poker business| Gaming industry
Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017
French regulator okays Winamax sharing online poker liquidity
February 9, 2018