Tag Archives: poker liquidity
- Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017
Colombia's Coljuegos gaming regulator proposes allowing online licensees to offer live dealer casino games and to share international poker liquidity.
- Shared poker liquidity: will the Italians leave cash game players behind?
November 1, 2017
LOGiCO, have a response to the Senator, Franco Mirabelli’s claims that a shared liquidity scheme opens a Pandora’s Box of pain and misery.
- New Jersey up for online poker liquidity three-way with Delaware, Nevada
October 13, 2017
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie reaches agreement with Delaware and Nevada to share online poker liquidity among state-licensed operators.
- Italian senator wants to prevent EU online poker liquidity sharing
October 3, 2017
An Italian senator who sits on the influential anti-mafia commission comes out swinging against plans by four EU countries to share online poker liquidity.
- Is shared liquidity in poker good or bad?
July 31, 2017
The agreement has been signed, between the regulators, for online poker to share liquidity between Italy, France, Spain and Portugal.
- European Union online poker liquidity deal due on July 6
June 30, 2017
Gaming regulators in France, Italy, Portugal and Spain announce they will sign an online poker liquidity sharing deal in Rome on July 6.
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018