Tag Archives: poker liquidity
- Portugal greenlights online poker cross-border liquidity sharing
February 2, 2018
Portugal's gaming regulator publishes official regulations governing cross-border online poker liquidity sharing with France, Spain and Italy.
- Italy, Portugal reassure on cross-border poker liquidity deal
January 25, 2018
Italy and Portugal reaffirm their commitment to joining their four-way online poker liquidity sharing pool with France and Spain.
- PokerStars allowing int’l players to join France-Spain liquidity pool
January 19, 2018
PokerStars' new France-Spain shared liquidity pool now open to players outside those markets who register via PokerStars.es.
- Spain clears decks for poker liquidity sharing with France
January 16, 2018
Spain's Official State Gazette publishes new online poker liquidity sharing rules, which take effect on Tuesday, January 16.
- Spain to hand out online poker liquidity licenses this month
January 2, 2018
Spain's gaming regulator signs resolution authorizing online poker liquidity sharing with France, Italy and Portugal, licenses coming this month.
- Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017
Italy's regulated online sports betting market reports revenue jumping nearly 90% in November, while online poker liquidity sharing plans stall.
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017