Tag Archives: poker liquidity
- Spain’s online poker market gets a serious boost from EU liquidity
May 31, 2018
Spain's regulated online gambling market reports strong growth across nearly all verticals in Q1, led by poker cash games and tournament revenue.
- PartyPoker, PMU get French okay for online poker liquidity sharing
April 6, 2018
France's gaming regulator okays two more sites for online poker liquidity sharing: PartyPoker and local race betting operator Pari Mutuel Urban.
- Betclic, Kindred win French okay for online poker liquidity sharing
March 16, 2018
French gaming regulator ARJEL okays online poker liquidity sharing by online gambling licensees Betclic Everest Group and Kindred Group.
- PartyPoker previews EU player liquidity pooling plans
February 13, 2018
GVC Holdings' flagship poker brand PartyPoker to launch cross-border liquidity pooling between French and Spanish sites "in the coming months."
- French regulator okays Winamax sharing online poker liquidity
February 9, 2018
French gaming regulator ARJEL approves Winamax sharing online poker liquidity with the three other regulated markets who inked a liquidity pact last summer.
- Portugal greenlights online poker cross-border liquidity sharing
February 2, 2018
Portugal's gaming regulator publishes official regulations governing cross-border online poker liquidity sharing with France, Spain and Italy.
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017