Tag Archives: poker liquidity
- Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017
Italy's regulated online sports betting market reports revenue jumping nearly 90% in November, while online poker liquidity sharing plans stall.
- Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017
Colombia's Coljuegos gaming regulator proposes allowing online licensees to offer live dealer casino games and to share international poker liquidity.
- Shared poker liquidity: will the Italians leave cash game players behind?
November 1, 2017
LOGiCO, have a response to the Senator, Franco Mirabelli’s claims that a shared liquidity scheme opens a Pandora’s Box of pain and misery.
- New Jersey up for online poker liquidity three-way with Delaware, Nevada
October 13, 2017
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie reaches agreement with Delaware and Nevada to share online poker liquidity among state-licensed operators.
- Italian senator wants to prevent EU online poker liquidity sharing
October 3, 2017
An Italian senator who sits on the influential anti-mafia commission comes out swinging against plans by four EU countries to share online poker liquidity.
- Is shared liquidity in poker good or bad?
July 31, 2017
The agreement has been signed, between the regulators, for online poker to share liquidity between Italy, France, Spain and Portugal.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
Worlds 2017 – the biggest LoL eSports tournament this year
September 22, 2017