Tag Archives: poker liquidity
- PartyPoker previews EU player liquidity pooling plans
February 13, 2018
GVC Holdings' flagship poker brand PartyPoker to launch cross-border liquidity pooling between French and Spanish sites "in the coming months."
- French regulator okays Winamax sharing online poker liquidity
February 9, 2018
French gaming regulator ARJEL approves Winamax sharing online poker liquidity with the three other regulated markets who inked a liquidity pact last summer.
- Portugal greenlights online poker cross-border liquidity sharing
February 2, 2018
Portugal's gaming regulator publishes official regulations governing cross-border online poker liquidity sharing with France, Spain and Italy.
- Italy, Portugal reassure on cross-border poker liquidity deal
January 25, 2018
Italy and Portugal reaffirm their commitment to joining their four-way online poker liquidity sharing pool with France and Spain.
- PokerStars allowing int’l players to join France-Spain liquidity pool
January 19, 2018
PokerStars' new France-Spain shared liquidity pool now open to players outside those markets who register via PokerStars.es.
- Spain clears decks for poker liquidity sharing with France
January 16, 2018
Spain's Official State Gazette publishes new online poker liquidity sharing rules, which take effect on Tuesday, January 16.