Tag Archives: poker bots
- Traply comes from nowhere to steal Moorman’s crown; more dead bots at party
July 10, 2019
Hungary's first-ever World Series of Poker bracelet winner, Peter Traply, has come from nowhere to overtake Chris Moorman as online poker's biggest online multi-table tournament winner of all time, and partypoker close a further 67-bots in a June clearout.
- partypoker closed another 94 bot-controlled accounts in April
May 15, 2019
partypoker continues to roll out their monthly bot-cull report, and this time the figure is 94-bot controlled account closures in the month of April with more than $150,000 heading back to affected players.
- Winning Poker Network take action to kill bots with a $25k caveat
April 19, 2019
The Winning Poker Network and Americas Cardroom have finally taken transparent action against the bots that have infiltrated the network, confirming the closure of two accounts.
- partypoker comes clean about bot problem; Gross offers Durrr & Jungle a ring
April 15, 2019
partypoker have waged war against bot-controlled accounts, and Jeff Gross offers Tom Dwan and Daniel Cates a ring to re-energize the Durrr Challenge.
- Players suing Winamax over poker bots
October 8, 2018
Winamax is facing a lawsuit initiated by six players for allegedly not doing enough to prevent poker bots from being run on the site.
- WPN CEO Philip Nagy Declares War on The Bots
August 1, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
February 19, 2014
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014