Tag Archives: Poker After Dark
- Esfandiari shows why he’s the boss on Poker After Dark
March 20, 2018
In the latest head-scratcher, Antonio Esfandiari called a monstrous flop bet that left everyone understanding why he’s called The Magician.
- Gus Hansen sits down for high-stakes action in Bobby’s Room
March 14, 2018
Hansen found some time to take in a few hands with some other high-stakes pros in Bobby’s Room at the Bellagio.
- Former Poker After Dark host in #MeToo scandal; Brunson shares his view, doh!
November 21, 2017
The #MeToo sexual harassment and abuse scandal continues to flit in and out of the poker world after the news that the former Poker After Dark hostess.
- Poker After Dark launch new concept; KOTH 2 results
October 9, 2017
Poker Central prepare to mix things up on Poker After Dark for the third time this season, and we bring you the results from the King of the Hill 2.
- PokerGO to launch a new live series of Poker After Dark
July 11, 2017
Poker Central's streaming video on demand service PokerGO, will begin a new live series of Poker After Dark starting August 7 and running the whole year.
- LAPC down to 18; WSOP Circuit Palm Beach and Africa; Poker After Dark returns
February 29, 2012
LA Poker Classic down to 18 players; WSOP-C Palm Beach and Africa Winners; Poker After Dark returns to NBCSN
Phil Ivey is done helping people improve their poker game
April 17, 2017
Poker is Phil Hellmuth Jr.: YouStake deal shows the man still has it
February 19, 2018