Tag Archives: Pojoaque Pueblo
- New Mexico tribe loses $10.1M in gaming revenue to US government
March 26, 2018
The feds have come knocking on the doors of the Pojoaque Pueblo tribe over the weekend, seizing a total of $10.1 million in gambling revenue.
- Pojoaque Pueblo folds in years-long gaming compact battle with New Mexico
August 4, 2017
After years of fighting, leaders of the Pojoaque Pueblo tribe has relented to a new gambling compact with the state of New Mexico.
- Judge sides with state in dispute over Pojoaque Pueblo’s gaming compact
April 28, 2017
Gov. Susana Martinez's administration scored a win against the Pojoaque Pueblo after a federal appeals court junked the tribe's appeal
- Judge allows state to go after vendors dealing with Pojoaque Pueblo casinos
February 20, 2017
A New Mexico judge has dealt a major blow to Pojoaque Pueblo's gambling operations.
- State of casino affairs: Wynn gets crucial consent for Everett casino, group wants casino gambling at Neb. horse tracks, and NM tribe appeals dispute ruling
September 30, 2015
Wynn Resorts announced that it has received unanimous approval from the City of Everett Planning Board for the $1.7 billion casino resort.
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017