Tag Archives: Point of Consumption Tax
- New South Wales to impose 10% online sports betting point of consumption tax
June 13, 2018
The Australian state of New South Wales will impose a 10% tax on online betting revenue derived from NSW punters starting January 1, 2019.
- Point of Consumption Tax strikes again
February 27, 2018
Crown Resorts is fighting a planned 15% POCT for South Australia, Western Australia, and Queensland, which may go Australia-wide.
- Betfair Australasia begs Aussie states for tax relief
February 24, 2018
Betfair Australasia lobbying Australian state governments to scrap or reduce plans to impose 15% online betting point of consumption tax.
- Simon Dunne: Less bonusing, less problems
December 6, 2017
Simon Dunne of Broadway Gaming shares how operators may attract new players and keep the loyal ones without spending much money in bonus.
- Australian online bookies face new taxes, bonus restrictions
September 8, 2017
Western Australia to impose a 15% online betting point of consumption tax; state and federal ministers agree on new bonus offer restrictions.
- New Zealand intros online betting point of consumption legislation
August 2, 2017
New Zealand intros Racing Amendment Bill to force international online operators to pay point of consumption charges on wagers from Kiwi punters.
New Zealand online gambling point of consumption tax looms
March 23, 2017