Tag Archives: Point of Consumption Tax
- Betfair Australasia begs Aussie states for tax relief
February 24, 2018
Betfair Australasia lobbying Australian state governments to scrap or reduce plans to impose 15% online betting point of consumption tax.
- Simon Dunne: Less bonusing, less problems
December 6, 2017
Simon Dunne of Broadway Gaming shares how operators may attract new players and keep the loyal ones without spending much money in bonus.
- Australian online bookies face new taxes, bonus restrictions
September 8, 2017
Western Australia to impose a 15% online betting point of consumption tax; state and federal ministers agree on new bonus offer restrictions.
- New Zealand intros online betting point of consumption legislation
August 2, 2017
New Zealand intros Racing Amendment Bill to force international online operators to pay point of consumption charges on wagers from Kiwi punters.
- Gibraltar’s challenge of UK online gambling tax hits EU speed bump
June 13, 2017
The Court of Justice for the European Union rejects Gibraltar's claim that UK's online gambling rules represent illegal extraterritorial taxation.
- Australia seeks national point of consumption online betting tax
March 24, 2017
Australia's Federal Treasurer says states and territories are on board with plans for a harmonized point of consumption tax for online wagering.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016