Tag Archives: POGO
- POGOs to lift Philippine 2018 GGR to $3.57B
March 20, 2018
The Philippine gross gaming revenue may rise 9.4 percent in 2018, with online casinos playing a big part in the country’s gaming growth story.
- Philippines taps GLI to test POGO licensees’ IP-blocking compliance
March 16, 2018
President Rodrigo Duterte mandated that all holders of POGO licenses hide their IP addresses from everyone under the jurisdiction of the Philippines.
- PAGCOR bets on new system for stricter online gambling monitoring
February 26, 2018
PAGCOR is rolling out a new monitoring system that it says will keep a close watch on how online betting firms are truly earning.
- Bullish Oriental Game sees banner year for POGOs in 2018
February 19, 2018
Oriental Game is betting big that state regulator PAGCOR will succeed in its plan to double its revenue target.
- PAGCOR targets $115M profit from POGOs in 2018
February 12, 2018
PAGCOR chair is expecting no less than PHP6 billion ($115.4 million) from the POGO licensing scheme this year as all the licensees become operational.
- PAGCOR CEO sued over online gambling licensing monopoly
November 28, 2017
A Philippine anti-corruption NGO files a graft complaint against PAGCOR CEO Andrea Domingo for seeking an online gambling monopoly.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017