Tag Archives: POGO
- PAGCOR warns POGOs to be compliant, offers them help to do so
June 24, 2019
PAGCOR is once again warning its POGO operators to follow the rules and pay their taxes or they could be in big trouble with the law.
- Philippines taxman goes after POGOs and their employees
April 17, 2019
The Bureau of Internal Revenue suspects that online gambling operators, and their employees, are trying to escape their tax responsibilities.
- PAGCOR: 3 POGOs left town due to higher taxes
April 5, 2019
Citing higher taxes, 3 POGO licensed online operators have left town. PAGCOR isn’t worried though, because new operators are coming soon.
- PAGCOR President Alfredo Lim: ‘We are trying our best to expand our market’
March 26, 2019
Alfredo Lim joined us to talk about the great strides his agency has made in learning online gambling, and applying regulations to great success.
- PAGCOR seeing big returns from unlicensed online gambling crackdown
March 21, 2019
Since taking over the online gambling regulatory responsibility for the Philippines, PAGCOR has dramatically reduced online gambling operations, and brought in big returns as a result.
- Philippines arrests 276 foreigners in online gambling raid
February 19, 2019
The Phiippines Bureau of Immigration raided the offices of an online gamibling operator, arresting 276 foreigners for lacking documents.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018