Tag Archives: POGO
- PAGCOR CEO sued over online gambling licensing monopoly
November 28, 2017
A Philippine anti-corruption NGO files a graft complaint against PAGCOR CEO Andrea Domingo for seeking an online gambling monopoly.
- Philippine online gambling licensees won’t be capped at 50
November 3, 2017
Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp now has 51 online gambling licensees, while previous reports suggested number could be capped at 50.
- Leechiu: Online gaming sector is the second largest PH office space occupant
September 25, 2017
The online gaming sector is providing a lifeline to the Philippine office space segment as the demand for business process outsourcing (BPO) softens.
- PAGCOR taps GLI for POGO systems certification
September 14, 2017
PAGCOR has technical consultancy firm Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) to certify online gaming systems operated by holders of a POGO license.
- DFNN to list on Philippine bourse next year sans IPO
August 4, 2017
Philippine-based game technology provider DFNN is eyeing to go public next year as the company claws its way out of a deficit.
- Philippine regulator dispatching on-site agents to monitor online gambling licensees
July 8, 2017
Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp dispatching on-site agent teams to monitor "all gaming-related activities" of online gambling licensees.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017