Tag Archives: Pocket Kings Ltd.
- Full Tilt Poker subsidiary hiring again, Orinic applies for expanded gaming license
April 3, 2012
Full Tilt Poker subsidiary Pocket Kings posts "urgent" job listings; Orinic Ltd. applies for broader gambling license with AGCC
- GBT inches closer to FTP sale; Chris Ferguson’s missing millions; ISPT delay
January 27, 2012
Groupe Bernard Tapie reportedly inches closer to FTP acquisition; Chris Ferguson threatens to derail GBT deal unless he gets paid
- Full Tilt Poker investor exclusivity period expires
August 23, 2011
The exclusivity period expiring seems to suggest that the original investors are no longer interested
- Full Tilt marketing chief resigns, claims ‘hands bound’ re communication
August 20, 2011
Lothar Rentschler, chief marketing officer at Full Tilt Poker affiliated company Pocket Kings Ltd., resigns, apologizes for FTP's silence.
- Pocket Kings hiring 100; EPT Deauville, GUKPT Manchester results
February 2, 2011
Full Tilt Poker-affiliated Pocket Kings Ltd. adding 100 jobs in Dublin; Lucien Cohen wins EPT Deauville Main Event while J. Duhamel takes High Roller, gaming news.
Aussie Matt joins CoinPoker; Rafe Furst creates The Crypto Company
November 21, 2017
Main Event Travel partner with Redtooth Poker Tour
April 3, 2017
Top 5 Online Gambling Industry PR Stunts of 2012
December 30, 2012