Tag Archives: PMU
- PartyPoker, PMU get French okay for online poker liquidity sharing
April 6, 2018
France's gaming regulator okays two more sites for online poker liquidity sharing: PartyPoker and local race betting operator Pari Mutuel Urban.
- PMU first operator to launch Cash Out in France after NYX Gaming Group integration
May 23, 2017
The innovation is the second series of major developments that PMU has launched with the NYX Gaming Group in the last 12 months
- French online gambling market posts 2014 gains thanks to World Cup
January 31, 2015
French online gambling market in negative territory in 2014 except for sports betting and tournament poker; France Pari, PMU and FDJ results
- PMU declines, France Pari advances, Winamax Go Fast stumbles out the gate
July 31, 2014
Pari Mutuel Urbain H1 revenue falls despite World Cup gains; France Pari revenue doubles; blink and you'll miss Winamax fast-fold product.
- Sports betting perks up otherwise dismal French online gambling market
April 15, 2014
Sports betting is the lone bright spot in an otherwise dismal French online gambling market; PMU, France Pari Q1 reports.
- Belgian authorities seize €600k of Betclic Everest online gambling funds
February 27, 2014
Betclic Everest prevail in competition fight with PMU; Belgian authorities seize €600k of Betclic funds from unauthorized online gambling
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011
Online gambling claims one-third of Belgium’s 2015 market revenue
September 7, 2017