Tag Archives: Playzido
- Skyrocket’s the games company inks games distribution deal with Playzido
3 February 2020
Skyrocket Entertainment’s recently acquired casino games studio, The Games Company (TGC) in which will see Playzido incorporate TGC’s games portfolio on its platform.
- Playzido and Rank enhance partnership with exclusive games deal
29 October 2019
B2B games platform Playzido today announced an extension to their supplier agreement with Rank Group that will see 10 exclusive games built onto the Playzido platform over the next 12 months.
- Playzido partners with Lottoland
12 September 2019
Fast-growing games platform Playzido today announced a landmark partnership with Gibraltar-based operator Lottoland.
- iSoftBet welcomes Playzido to GAP platform
7 June 2019
iSoftBet has signed an agreement to integrate Playzido’s premium games catalogue to its cutting-edge Game Aggregation Platform.
- Playzido and Stride Gaming announce strategic partnership
15 May 2019
Playzido has announced today their new partnership with leading online gaming operator Stride Gaming.
- Playzido signs games distribution deal with the LeoVegas Gaming Group
20 February 2019
Playzido announced a new partnership with leading operator LeoVegas Gaming Group for the distribution of its games to the group's brands in the UK.
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
30 November 2018
Italy’s online sports betting shores up weak retail in November
10 December 2018